Friday, May 3, 2013

SPY 5/3/13 ... Congrats to the Bulls ...

Happy Friday All,
The Bulls have won !!! The Bulls have won!!! SPY breaks through 160 and powers up to near 162... (161.88) I in turn dropped the last of my acct on shares of UVXY, SPXU & FAZ... See Below


You can also see that this weeks 155 put option will expire worthless (Loss of $35.00) and I am still holding my June 22, 155 Put... Now down 53.44% ...

I have established my long term short position using these ETF's, even though I do not know alot about them...  The options plays cost me a chunk... and as I can no longer purchase options on this side of the house, I figured I would find a way to put my remaining money to work.  Not sure if this plan will work, but only time will tell...

I am hoping to do some homework and get back on track with school, however after missing so badly on the last spy trade... it find it difficult to even be in front of the computer...  I know its not alot of money to some folks... but if that's the case, use percentages... that will show the hurt for sure...

Starting to think of a Gold play but every time I start looking at gold, something, either the cost of the options, the delta, the time... mainly the expense.. turns me off...

I am so far out of the loop on corn, that I don't know which way it up... I have some things drawn up, but we are at a time where it could go either way... will begin to track report days and potential trades coming in the future... last year, I had to wait.. think I will do the same this year...

Otherwise, its Friday...  Congratulations to the Bulls of the Spy... You were right and I was wrong... Still have sometime on that June Put and nothing but time on the others... Time is now on my side, but not so much leverage...





No comments:

Post a Comment