Thursday, April 18, 2013

4/18/13 SPY - Free Trade

Good afternoon folks,
Been a while since I updated the blog, been gabbing on Stocktwits.... anyway, Sold all of my April 19 155 put options for a nice profit...approx 50%... this profit covers the cost of the remaining put options that i still have... (2) April 26 157 Puts and (1) June 22 155 Put.  These were doing nicely as of yesterday, and as I am afraid to do something stupid, I have not opened up the acct... SPY trying to break my magic 153.90 as I write... as i plan on holding these 3 positions overnight to see what the earnings will bring...
I am in a nice place... overall I am still down... but if I can exit this trade in the 152.xx area, I will be sitting nicely after getting killed earlier this year...
May The Force Be With You...

No comments:

Post a Comment