Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SPY, dont even want to talk about it

Hello all,
I exited today at 155.88 for $59.00 each...  was able to pull $5.00 off each option, Nice little $116.00 trade or 10%, however as I write we are trying for new lows near 155.00... left 88 pts on the table... Was Holding 28 of them and just do not have the courage to check to see what they are worth now... I know I left at least $500.00 ...

I am super frustrated that I wasn't able to hold onto the winner, and held it as a loser for over 2 days..Matter of fact, I was holding a $600 loss just yesterday.....

 Anyway, I will not be trading again until I have caught up on my homework... then I will have to review my trading strategy and figure out a way to risk less and capture gains.  There is no reason for me to be carrying 28 options unless I have some cash in the bank.... considering going back to smaller positions, smaller time frames... more trades... I cant continue to be locked into something and watch other opportunities go by because I am all in on something else... I enjoy the rush but until I am able to better my entry points and exit points, I can not continue to trade in this fashion... I will get burned... So, I plan on taking the next 5 days off.. maybe more... I wish you all the best of luck and let your winner run and cut the losers short...

No comments:

Post a Comment