Thursday, March 28, 2013

Corn 3/28/13 Planting Intentions Report

Good Afternoon all,
Not sure if any of these get read, but as I sit here alone after crushing that corn market, I guess this is a nice outlet...

Nailed this one this year, better than last year... I probably shoulda held my option, but as we have a 3 day weekend ... Plus I really needed a win after being chewed up and spit out early this year with Wheat... Fuckin' Wheat....ARghhh... , where was I ... oh yea,  Hit a double on Corn... Looking back, Wish I woulda put more on it... but can't risk the entire acct on a trade that could have gone either way...
Now, after the affects of that trade have worn off, I look at the SPY, of which I now own 18 April 12th 154 Put Options with a DCA of $72.00 Currently trading at $66.00, which puts me down about $100.00 on the trade or 8%, Not bad considering we are at 156.38 and that's my draw down.  I did see -$225 at one point... I am considering holding over the weekend, but know that they will get slaughtered by time erosion... I am betting on an EOD/EOM/EOQ sell off also known as profit taking.  At 1:17 only time will tell...
May The Force Be With You...

No comments:

Post a Comment