Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday - SPY - 3/1/13

3/1/13 - Still holding (8) from yesterday and the SPY is at 151.04 at 9:12 EST... saw it post 150.80 and was super excited, but at 151.09 with a closing price yesterday at 151.61... Still pretty Happy... Squawk mentions more about the ATH in the Dow, than any mention of the Sequester...

I am gonna hold out for sub 151 # and look to take profits.  I would much rather go into the weekend with cash in hand, than hypothetical profits that can take a turn Monday morning.  Right now I can exit to earn a few bucks and balance out yesterdays fuck up...

Stocktwits is bearish and hearing 148 being thrown around, which makes me want to scale out of this position in an attempt to let the profits run...

As of this update, 9:17, no options prices are posted, looks like we will see the discovery process at its best... should be interesting...

In summary, there is no telling when I am gonna get out, but out I will be before the weekend...

Good Luck today and May the Force Be With You...

No comments:

Post a Comment